Thursday, October 6, 2011

Leap frogs IQuest

The IQuest is the new revelution of private learning. It has a built in calculator, note pad, dictonary, you can put cartrages in for diferent learning courses and much much more. The dictonary is so usful, when I don't want to spend 10 minutes in a dictonary it's really helpful to gave an electronic one instead. The calculator ident the best but it's good for easy problems. The screen size is ok but the size of the machine is way to large. It barly fits in my hands and it looks sort of ugly. ( even tho you can buy covers but there around 20 dollars for a set of 3) there are many different cartreges you can get depending on your skill skill level. They range from 6 th grade to 8 th grade so thers always a course for everyone. The price was 90 dollars and is a great gift got a child entering middle school. So over all I would say the IQust is a B product. Only because my first one broke the first day I had it when I was using the dictonary so they arnet very reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment